YOU ARE INVITED
WHEN: Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. until ? - Doors open at 5:30 for social hour, dinner will follow at 6:45 p.m.
WHERE: Meadia Heights Golf Club, 402 Golf Road, Lancaster, PA 17602
PRICE: $25 per person (with beer and wine); $20.00 per person (no beer/wine)
Children under 13, $10.00 per person
MENU: (Catered by Meadia Heights)
Hors D’oevre Table Main Course
Domestic & Imported Cheeses Steamship Round of Beef, Carved
Strawberries & Grapes Chicken Marsala
Mustards & Crackers Penne Pasta, Marinara Sauce
Roasted Red Russet Potatoes
Green Beans Almandine
Maple Glazed Carrots with Apple
Beverages: Water, Coffee, Wine, Beer and Soda (Mixed Drinks will be available at your own expense.)
Desserts: An assortment of desserts prepared by LRRC members will be provided.
Prizes: Split ticket door prizes.
Entertainment: We are pleased to welcome Justin Geissinger, Physical Therapist
Bio of Educational Instructor:
Justin Geissinger is a Lancaster native, physical therapist and avid runner. His interest in running began in high school as a participant on the Conestoga Valley cross country and track team. He spent four years in Blacksburg, Virginia pursuing a marketing degree, and after working in the business world for six years, Justin decided to change direction. He quit his job and began to work towards his degree in physical therapy. In 2012, Justin graduated with a doctorate in Physical Therapy from Neumann University and began practicing at Prana Functional Manual Therapy. With running being a personal passion, Justin loves to help runners come back from injury and run pain free, and he concentrates his efforts on teaching mechanics and core strength. Justin runs often with the F&M track club, and his marathon PR is 2:57. Justin and his wife live in the West End of Lancaster City with their three young children.
Directions to Meadia Heights Golf Club: From the end of South Prince Street in Lancaster (Dirty Old Tavern is on left at the bridge), continue to head south on Route 222 out of Lancaster toward Willow Street for .9 mile. Turn left on Golf Road (if you reach Roslyn Ave. you’ve gone a little too far). Follow golf road to the club house. There are parking lots on both sides of the road.
Note: Volunteers are needed to make desserts as well as to set-up and clean-up. Please contact Tim Good at 717-823-3343 or Dolores Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 BANQUET REGISTRATION (print, cut and mail this page with check)
- Yes, count me in. I will be attending this year's Annual Awards Banquet. I've enclosed payment for the number of dinners that I have indicated below ($25 includes alcohol; $20 without alcohol) no later than January 20, 2017!
- Name ____________________________________________________________________________________
- Number of dinners ________ __________________ @ $25.00 each (with alcohol)
- Number of dinners ________ __________________ @ $20.00 each (without alcohol)
- Number of child dinners, (Ages 3 - 12) @ $10.00 each
- Total enclosed for Banquet Make Checks Payable to: LRRC. Mail to: LRRC, PO Box 7172, Lancaster, PA 17604
Or, PAY with PayPal, below